Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

Halloween fell on a Wednesday which made things a little crazy. I dropped Emy off at preschool as soon as I could and then headed straight to the school. To its annual Halloween parade. The girls looked so cute.
Hallie some how ended up handcuffed to the girl in front of her and she couldn't stop laughing
After the parade I headed back to Emy at preschool and her Halloween parade. Until about a day before Halloween she wanted to be a kitty but then decided last minute she wanted to be Elsa. Either way she looked super cute.



Matt had to travel this so we talked to the girls and they voted to stay home, get pizza, and watch a movie. I was completely ok with that. When it came right down to it I think they were a little disappointed they didn't get to go trick or treating a bunch more so next year we we'll have to have that discussion. It was a cold night so they seemed ok with just visiting the neighbors and calling it a night. Im not a huge fan of Halloween and what it stands for so I was happy to stay home, have pizza, and take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment