Friday, October 12, 2018

Owwwwie

Some sickness has found its way to our house. Unfortunately it hit Matt pretty hard and he ended up with strep. Thank heavens for the online dr visits so we were able to see a dr late at night on a weekend and they were able to send a prescription in. After about a week he started feeling better . Thank heavens for modern medicine.
And poor Gracie got her finger smashed in the door when I picked them up from the bus. It was pretty bad but because of where it was there wasn't much the dr thought they could do so we did our best to get it put together and her comfortable. 


It healed nicely and continues to do so. I hate seeing people I love not feeling well but Im grateful for my education that allows me to care for them the best I possibly can. To help in any way I can

No comments:

Post a Comment