Friday, October 26, 2018

Happy Pre Halloween

Manor Care is my favorite place for both Halloween and Easter. The activities they offer are so fun and give the girls the opportunity to interact with the older generation that they other wise wouldn't get. This year the girls opted to go as Hallie-Sorcerer, Gracie-Kitty, Emery-Elsa

The treats at the end are a definite bonus
The girls never seem to complain about the candy we end up with as well




Then off to Sure Steel to finish off the trick or treating, bounce house, and dinner


I feel like this has become something I look forward to as we have gotten to know more of the families at Sure Steel. I have found that I don't feel as alone in the fact that I feel Matt works to much and travels to much. Most of the wives seem to feel this way. It was fun to visit while the kids wore themselves out on the bounce house.


No comments:

Post a Comment