Friday, April 26, 2019

Piano Recital

The girls were so excited to have their very first piano after several years of taking lessons. They made sure to practice lots and although they had their songs memorized they still wanted their music in case they got nervous. They were both rock stars and didn't even seem phased by all the people. 

They both played a duet with Teann and then a couple songs by themselves




About a week before the recital I started thinking about what we could do for Teann to thank her for all her hard work helping our kids learn the piano. I decided to see if the other parents wanted to pool our money together and get a bigger gift. Lucky for me everyone was on board so the girls and I took a day and went to gather everything for a gift basket. We were able to buy several restaurant gift cards, pampering supplies, treats, and other of Teann's favorites. I'm super mad at myself that I didn't get any pictures of her with it. She was super emotional and seemed to really like it.
I love that the girls are liking piano. I think it is a life long skill that they can use in so many areas of their lives. I wish I would have stuck with piano


No comments:

Post a Comment