Saturday, September 7, 2019

Boating With Friends & BYU Games

With Matt in Tennessee with clients for the BYU game that left me home for the weekend with the kids. Lucky for us my parents decided to come up and stay for the weekend. Maddi and her roommates as well as her boyfriend Mike and his roommates came for the weekend and we decided to make it a boating weekend. It was so fun. The weather was pretty cool for boating weather so we spent a lot of time in the sand and letting the older kids play. It was so nice to have so much help with the kids and not be alone.


My dad is the master boat driver. The best mix of safety and fun in one





These little performers loved the music and dancing
Caleb was so cute with the kids and even wanted to feed Liam. I guess he has nieces and nephews that he really enjoys. I was just glad none of them were bugged by my kids and played so cute with them.
My parents were seriously so much help this weekend with Matt gone. One night my parents went to my mom's class reunion and it left me and all the college kids that I lovingly refered to that weekend as the frat kids. They were no help at all. Thank heavens for Maddi or we couldn't have made dinner, served everyone, and cleaned up all while taking care of the 4 kids. It was so much! And although the weekend was fun it was so much work and exhausting so I wont be volunteering for that again anytime soon.


Here are some of the highlight pictures from Matt's trip




No comments:

Post a Comment