Sunday, September 22, 2019

Family Bike Ride

One of my favorite thing when the weather isn't to hot or to cold is to take the kids out for bike rides. I love that Liam is now older and enjoys it along with the rest of us. The Valley is so beautiful and I'm looking forward to finding new trails as the kids get bigger and can go further.

We stopped to visit the horses and feed them some grass/weeds from the side of the trail. Everyone thought it was so fun and Liam was fascinated with them, as this was his first interaction. We all fed and pet them. I have always wanted horses but I don't know if that will ever be in the plans for us. They do require a lot of work and attention but are such beautiful animals









On this particular trail there is a spot that drops down in a slope and Emy forgot to use her brakes. Neither Matt or I could get to her in time before she rode thru the weeds and into the fence. It was scary at the time but afterwards when she was completely fine it gave us a good laugh. We have definitely been practicing using our brakes since then

No comments:

Post a Comment