Friday, November 8, 2019

Jazz Game Date Night

I finally got to attend a Jazz game with Matt. It was so fun to just spend time with him. The couple we went with was a very well off and seemed to spend most of the night complaining about how too many people were invited to eat in the VIP area and there wasn't enough seating, and the food they served wasn't very good quality. Then during the game they both played on their phones and watched other games while the Jazz players were literally 10-15 feet from us. It made me sad and Matt and I had a conversation on the way home about how we hope we never get to the point that we don't enjoy what's right in front of us. It was an eye opening experience and one that I hope to not soon forget. I love this man and all the growing we have done together and still will continue to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment