Friday, January 17, 2020

Happy Birthday to Mom--36!!

We were all so excited to get to spend some time together the weekend of Gracie's baptism . We found a condo just a few down from us for them to stay in and it worked out perfectly. We had all of our dinners and got together there. Gracie was super excited to open her gifts. She got some Frozen 2 pjs and a Frozen 2 book. All the kids were fixated on her opening it. 

Since it was actually my birthday Kim and Matt had surprised me with a cake and ice cream. It was nice to feel special and just enjoy being together.
The kids made quick work of turning the stairs into a play space
I forget that Kim hasn't seen my kids or me hers except on marco polo so its fun to actually be with them in person. She has only seen Liam a couple weekends in person
After dinner the kids found a movie and the adults got to visit


Happy birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment