Friday, July 17, 2020

Brower Family Reunion


After our experience with the Norr vacation we decided we would just come home to the condo at night and then we wouldn't be doing the back and forth. Matt was busy with the house as they were setting trusses at this time.  
The first night I had volunteered to be in charge of dinner. We did Cafe Rio pork with all the toppings and it was supper yummy. After dinner we went down to the lake for a few minutes before calling it a night and going home to get ready for bed.





By the time we got up and moving everyone was already at the lake(we figured this would happen) so we packed lunch and went to meet them. Brit really wanted to rent a lilypad and I think the kids had a good time on it.

There was a cornhole tournament going on. Matt and his dad were partners and they ended up winning the whole thing
While they played cornhole these girls played in the water

The 2nd night Ris and Justine did dutch oven. It was super yummy as well and then we spent the evening around the fire making smores and visiting a little



Liam loved the beach. Playing in the sand and on grandmas lap. I was so grateful that they were willing to help me so I could spend some time with my girls without worrying about this sweet guy.
Chris was so nice and offered to watch Liam so I could play with my girls. We went kayaking and just floated that is something I hadn't been able to do the entire summer and made the whole trip worth it.
It felt like as fast as it started it ended. By the time we got up Saturday morning everyone had cleaned up and gone home. We were hoping for a few more hours to play but I think next time we should plan another full day because we really only had one day. I was glad it went well and I think everyone had fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment