Friday, July 31, 2020

Cousin Swim Days Take 1

We finally got around to spending some much needed time with Nic and the kids. I love the relationship we all have both when we're together and when we aren't. We decided to go to the pool since then we wouldn't have to worry about the sand. It was so much fun! I love my sister and all the time we get to spend together. I'm certainly not perfect but she has always loved me.


After our 7 little fishies got their fill of water fun we came home for some lunch. The girls made us hot dogs, chips, and watermelon and then once their bellies were full they were zombies in front of the tv.
Hopefully we can get a few more days in like this before the summer is gone. Days like these are the one I remember as a kid with my cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment