Wednesday, December 2, 2020

6462 Summit Cove-Final Touches Nov 30th-Dec 5th

Oh my what a mess! Although we're trying to finish some things up it still feels like there are tins to get done. 

And after weeks and weeks of trying to get the rock guys here they showed up long enough to put the fireplace rock on. And just in time because the next day they put the carpet in the space. I guess I can't complain about quick progress. Now if only we can get the rock guys to come back and finish the exterior.







Joy came over one day and started to help e pack the condo so we would be ready to move. Have I mentioned that I hate packing. I wish I could just hire someone to do all the packing and moving especially when we are running on fumes trying to finish the new house.

The house needed numbers and I found these cute ones on Amazon and they finally arrived and so one night while Matt was out of town I put them up and I really like how they turned out.



All the lighting that I have spent hours looking at and picking out for each space. Its fun and stressful to see it come together.
Countertops in all the other spaces too.





In the last house I loved Liam's wall and fortunately we were able to figure out what it was and replicate it. Mom, Dad, and Maddi were here and so while Dad and Matt finished some stuff Mom and Maddi helped me finish Liam's wall.



One of the firth places we unpacked was the playroom. It was nice to have a clean and safe space to send the kids while we worked on the other places. 
Now that the soffit and facia is in the insulation guys came back to blow in the insulation in the ceiling. The kids thought it was so cool to watch them pipe it throughout the house while Nic and I did some cleaning

We got internet put in


No comments:

Post a Comment