Wednesday, October 6, 2021

6462 Summit Cove-House Pictures

 I finally got around to taking some pictures of the house. We are still getting it together a little at a time but it is feeling more like home more and more all the time. Initially when people would ask me about the house and if I loved it I felt like I should say yes but honestly I didn't like the house and was confused as to why. As I spent more time thinking about it I realized that I was resentful toward the house(sound ridiculous I know) and all the time it had taken away from our family to finish it. So many nights spent away from the kids working on the house. But now that I had figured that out I was able to work thru that and moved past it. I now am loving the house and the time and memories that it is allowing us to spend together.

Liam's Room

Hallie's Room
Play Room
Hallie's Bathroom
Basement Kitchenette
Basement Laundry Room/aka Milo's Room
Basement 1/2 Bath
Reading Nook

Guest Bedroom
Emy's Bathroom
Bunk Room
Gracie's Room
Emy's Room
Gracie's Bathroom
Theater
Sports Court
Gym
Foam Pit Space

No comments:

Post a Comment