Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Random October Pictures


    The kids and I went out to dinner one night while Matt was out of town. They do so great when we go out usually but Liam has become quite the ham...if you couldn't tell. I love them. They make life so fun.


So far this season the weather has been pretty great but this game that Hallie was asked to play up with Kade's team was miserable. It rained then snowed then the wind blew. They made it through and were so tough but after the game hot chocolate was definitely in order.
We got our first snow. I hope its the beginning of a huge heavy winter
Fall signals so many things to me among one of them is caramel apples. I love to make them and then send them to the school for all the teachers and staff.
Liam and I have been to a couple of the toddler classes at the library and Lima loves it...until I want to take his picture.
Now that we aren't renting the garage out for boat storage we decided to clean it out. It's amazing how much dirt has been collected in this garage
The day after we got out of quarantine for covid Krissy was having a really hard time so we ran to Layton and picked up the kids so she could rest and have a break. We took the opportunity to get out for some fresh air. The kids decided Hallie giving them a ride was a better idea than walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment