Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January Fun

 With all the mandatory overtime and stress with COVID always these days. The hospital is trying to help so they put a massage chair on each unit in the hospital so on my lunch I regularly go and sit in one. it's a nice break. But with all that is going on I'm so glad to only be prn and not have to work all the time

Our friends Jamie and Parker are finishing up their new build and we've been over helping. The kids decided they wanted to pretend to be puppies
Making pancakes...at least I know they wont starve if I don't feed them
Corey has been gone 3 year. It's hard to believe in some ways but in others feels like it's been forever. I still occasionally talk to Mindi but it seems farther and fewer between. Just seems like we have less and less in common. The relationship she has with her neighbors is uncomfortable for me and I really wish she would move on and find someone of her ow to make her happy. But I'm sure it would be really hard
Our stove top has been having some problems and wont light. They found faulty parts and ordered new ones but then they sent the wrong ones so it has taken sometime to get it all put together. You never realize how convenient something is until it isn't working.


No comments:

Post a Comment