Monday, January 3, 2022

Liam's First Time Skiing

This little buddy kept asking me to take him skiing. I knew that I couldn't take all the kids myself so one day while the girls were at school Liam and I snuck away to give skiing a try. I had planned to spend our trip on the magic carpet but when we got there we found that it was broke down. When I told Liam it was broken he was so sad and didn't want to leave. I decided to bite the bullet and take him down the mountain. He was thrilled

We ran back to the car for the skiing harness that luckily was in the ski bag and headed to the lift. He loved riding the lift and after a couple times on my lap he felt confident enough to sit by himself. 

The harness worked well and we had a great time. We only went down 3 runs before his legs were getting tired. On our 4th run I ended up carrying him down more than half the mountain and we were done for the day.

It was so fun to be able to give Liam my full attention and I hope we can get on the mountain more this winter. He'll be a pro before we know it.




No comments:

Post a Comment