Tuesday, August 23, 2022

First Day of School

 Its that time of the year again when we get back into a routine which is both a blessing and a curse for sure. Time for a new year of school. I grabbed this picture of Gracie at back to school night. She will be in 5th grade and Ms. Miller's class.

I wish I could say that since this is our 2nd year of Hallie in junior high that we are getting used to being up earlier but we aren't but we are trying. She is excited for this year and I'm just hoping it goes better than last. She is getting more and more grown up all the time.
Hallie 8th

The timing works well that I get Hallie up and off to the bus and then come back and get Gracie and Emy up and off to the bus.
Gracie 5th


Poor Emy was sick for the first day so she got her chance to have her very own first day on the 2nd day of school. 
Emy 2nd



No comments:

Post a Comment