Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Liam's Preschool Open House/1st Day

 Liam was so excited and nervous when it was his turn to go to preschool. Ms Syrina is the best so I knew he'd be in great hands. Today was the open house where the mom and kids come to meet their teacher and see where they'll be going to school. He was even more excited when he found out Greg was in his class. Ms Syrina had a treasure hunt set up with fun activities along the way. By the time we went home Liam was soaked but more excited than nervous about preschool.



Then the official 1st day of school

He picked everything out down to his favorite red slides.
I think once he settles in he is going to flourish. I'm so glad he has some friends in his class that he knows I think that will for sure make it easier. Although it makes me sad that he is growing up Im so happy to see him happy and healthy and getting to do all the things kids should get to do. I love this little buddy of mine. He tells me Im his best friend and it's enough to make anyone's heart melt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment