Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mommy Times

With Matt so busy with work and school we have a lot of mommy time. The hospital has also been so crazy busy I have also been working a lot. But once in a while we have to get out and have some fun and the weather has been very helpful with that too. The girls are at a fun age and I really enjoy most of our time together. Hallie remains a sweetheart and usually very appreciative of what Matt and I both give her and do for her. Which makes it a lot easier to give her more. She is also very diligent at making sure Gracie is involved and part of everything...which really just warms my heart. So of coarse when  she realized Gracie had never rode in the helicopter at the mall she insisted Gracie needed a turn.  Well Hallie loved it and Gracie lasted about 10 seconds and looked pretty nervous.


Hallie and I have also been refinishing quite a few pieces of furniture during Gracie nap time they turned out really well. We just sold the last one so I guess that means its time for another batch but I think we will wait a little so I still enjoy doing it.

 The girls and I headed on a "roadtrip" to Logan to buy and sell some things off of Cache Valley Classifieds(a major passion of mine currently). We had a picnic and I think I was the only one who ate. The kids were having a ball. Hallie attempted to teach Gracie how to roll down a hill...but it was really cute. I realized while doing this post Gracie is experiencing lots a true interactive 1sts this year...and I love it. There are the endless green spaces and running in them.
 And it wouldn't truly be becoming spring without slurpees. Grace wouldn't even look at me she was very into hers.
 Throughout our drop off and pickups we also stopped at 3 different parks. The kids had a ball and made new friends at each one. It was fun since each has different toys as well.
 Then we came home, picked up daddy from doing home work and headed to the hospital for free dinner for  nurse appreciation week. The girls were both more concerned with the geese and their babies as well as the water fountain.
Oh living life through the eyes of a child is priceless and something I will ever be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment