Monday, August 12, 2013

Sister Time

Some times it seems like all it takes to brighten my dad is to talk to my sisters. They are all at the same stage of life as I am and have similar struggles. I know I always have a listening, non-judgement ear to vent to and of coarse shopping partners. Last week Kimber came up for the day and we did just that. Before we left I gave Gracie a yogurt to eat while I blow dried Hallie's hair and when we were finished this is what I found. The innocent face that seemed to say...oh was I supposed to put it in my mouth? So after a quick bath and a wardrobe change we headed to Layton.
 After a stop to our favorite place(the D.I) we headed over to Target. and found a cart that all the kids could fit in. We have decided that no matter where we go these days we look like a circus. But the kids thought it was so fun that they could play all together in one cart....but just for the record it doesn't exactly turn on a dime.
 After we headed to Nic's house for some lunch and naps. Kimber did shellac nails and we just visited. It was such a fun day and one I can't wait to repeat again soon.
 The next day we had a chill at home day Gracie found her hats and thought it was so funny to take it on and off so you couldn't see her eyes. My silly sweet faced girl. And Hallie enjoyed the day in her "I love Santa" Pjs while she painted her own fingernails and even painted Gracie's nails. I love good days.
Im so grateful for my sisters for the women and mothers they are and the love and support they show to me. God knew what he was doing when he put us all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment