Saturday, August 30, 2014

Family Date Night---How to Train a Dragon 2

I just can't seem to get enough of taking the kids to do fun things. Im not sure really why it is but I find myself wanting to take them to do and try so many things. We have been waiting quite awhile for How to Train your Dragon 2 to come to our favorite movie theater, Moviegrille, and last week it finally did. With all the rain we have been getting it has been hard to get out and enjoy the last of summer so a movie was a great option for us. The girls were so funny and wanted to order their food by themselves. The movie was great..full of action and excitement to keep everyone interested in the movie. It was another great night spent with the ones I love most. I really do love family date night! I hope that it helps us to build a great relationship with all of us for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment