Monday, August 18, 2014

Why do Kids have to Grow Up? Hallie's 1st Day at Kindergarten

This week has been a rough one! A roller coaster of emotions and Im not even sure where to begin with them. Hallie starts kindergarten tomorrow. She is so excited and I have been so excited for her until tonight when it hit me that our baby our sweet and beautiful baby girl is no longer my baby. And for that I am struggling. Hallie is the sweetest, most loving, considerate, and lovable little girl. She always has hugs, kisses, and smiles for me when I'm feeling down. She is my big helper. But she is growing up so fast. I have loved every stage of her life and each new stage I'm reminded that every stage is so special and will go to quickly for any of our liking. Although I have been very emotional about this I have also found joy in this due to the fact that Hallie is so excited. She is so ready for this and has been talking about it since getting out of preschool in the spring. It makes my heart happy to see her so excited and when she comes home she is so excited to tell me about everything she did while she was away. She is attending Bravo Arts Academy. She goes Mon-Thurs for 2 hours and 15 minutes. She only has 7 other kids in her class so I think she will be getting plenty of attention as well. Im excited to see her learn and grow this school year but it will always be bittersweet to see my baby grow up. Here are the pictures from her 1st day.
 Gracie also wanted her 1st day picture taken. This is Gracie at 2 1/2 years.
 Sitting on the bench waiting to head in
 Our 1st Kindergartner!!!
 Her silly pic


No comments:

Post a Comment