Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Project?

I don't know now why Matt and I thought we wanted to leave this bathroom as a project for the future and I think in the future if we build again we wont do that again. A couple weeks ago I got the bright idea that we should finish this bathroom so the whole house would be done. So we started the process of picking a tile and getting it all ordered.


We prepped everything by water proofing and adding a membrane to the bathroom floor so if the concrete cracks it wont pop the tile in the future. The girls thought this was very cool because when you paint it on its pink and dries red so you know its ready. I painted the shower while Matt did the floor.


The we(mostly Matt) put all the tile in. I was concerned about half way thru that the wall tile might be to dark but I think it turned out great in the end. I should know by now to trust Matt he really does have great taste. Then yesterday Matt grouted everything. 


Im excited to decorate another bathroom and make it ours. We will now slowly have everyone come in and do their part...cabinets, plumbing, and counter tops. It seems silly to really rush since we don't need the bathroom right now but our part is now done.






No comments:

Post a Comment