Thursday, April 21, 2016

Em Is So Much Fun

This little girls is such a joy and ray of sunshine in our lives. She is 11 1/2 months. She sleeps thru the night most nights, still naps 2-3 times a day for about 2-3 hours for the first 2 and then just an short 1 hour nap to get her to bedtime. She sleeps about 12 hours at night....she likes her sleep just like the rest of us. She loves to feed herself and we always follow food with a bottle. She is in a size 3 diaper and 12-18 month clothes. We recently bought her essentially a new wardrobe since she has been growing so quickly. She definitely knows what she wants but at the same time is very laid back. She fits in perfectly. Her sisters just can't get enough of her and she lights up when she sees them. She recently has discovered balloons and she loves them. We tie one to her wrist or ankle and she will wiggle around to get it to move and then just laugh and laugh.
The other day I was out cleaning the garage when she woke up so I took her outside so I could have her where I could see her. I had just finished emptying this tote so I put her and her toy basket in it. It was a good idea for about 5 minutes and then she started trying to climb out. I love her sweet little face.

1 comment: