Friday, April 22, 2016

Graduation Dinner

The graduation celebration is always something fun we look forward to. I feel like most of the other staff that Matt teaches with are more like family. I love being able to see all of them and catch up. Its fun to see Matt in his element and with his students. He has been conducting these events for several years and its just fun to really see him do his thing.

Ashlee let me borrow one of her dresses to wear to the event. Its fun to get dressed up and have a fun date night. The food was yummy too
I even tried a canoli...I had never had one before. It was good but I don't know that it was something I would ask for again.


1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your graduation dinner. I am in search of exotic LA venues for arranging my nephew’s graduation party next month. Searched on internet and came to know about many venues. Planning to book perfect one soon.

    ReplyDelete