Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Stinky Problem

A day last week Gracie said when she went to feed the kitties that she saw a skunk. I went out to check and didn't see anything. Then on Saturday I saw it eating out of the cat food bowl. I didn't know what to do so I just hoped it would go away. Matt said to leave it alone so it wouldn't spray. I threw a rock at it and it just hid under the stairs. 
Sunday when we got home form church I opened the back door to see this. I may have screamed. I texted our pest control guy he didn't deal with skunks but told me to stay very far away because they were dangerous. With Matt out of town until Tuesday I was unsure what to do so I text my neighbor Jill. She sent Russ over and ultimately we found that it was dead. Luckily he hauled it away for me so I didn't have to worry about it. I hope we never see a skunk again but Im sure with living in the mountains we will at some point cross paths again

No comments:

Post a Comment