Friday, November 11, 2016

Boutique Time with Cousins

Last Friday with Matt out of town Nic and I got together to go to the holiday boutique in Farmington. As soon as Hallie got out of school we headed down and picked them up. We stopped at Farmington Station and ran to a few store. The kids were crazy excited to see each other and it was hard to keep them calm to do some shopping. Once we got to the boutique I found some clothes and Nic was nice enough to watch the kids while I did so. I found some really cute new tops and a dress. I usually never shop for myself but I have really been wanting some new clothes. I also found out that Nic is pregnant(expecting her 3rd baby). She is due May 25th. Im really excited for them. This picture below is how picture taking goes with all the kids. Although it was crazy it was fun to get out and hang out with Nic 


No comments:

Post a Comment