Saturday, September 30, 2017

Conference Weekend

Our conference weekend was pretty low key. We started out with early morning soccer that was freezing and on top of that it was raining! We did our best to stay under the umbrella and stay dry and warm. Since the kids had slept over Nic came to the game to get them and watch Hallie play. Hallie loves when we have "guests" to watch her play

I was supposed to work Sunday but took the call off when it was offered. I got up and made cinnamon rolls since everyone likes seems to like them better than the old Brower tradition of conference cakes. So I think we have now established our own conference tradition. They turned out huge! Like the biggest cinnamon rolls I have ever made. The kids loved them and we were happy to share with the neighbors.
In between sessions the weather was beautiful so Matt took the girls for individual rides. We live in such a beautiful area and I love when we take the time to get out and enjoy it



I love the weekends that we really don't have anywhere we have to be or anything we really have to do. Just being together and doing simple things is my favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment