Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hallie's 3rd Grade Drive Inn Movie

It's a tradition at Valley Elementary for 3rd grade they can earn a drive inn movie. Each child has to reach a certain number of reading hours in order to participate. Hallie had no issues with that and quickly started making plans for her car. She wanted to do it herself so we went to the store and picked thru their boxes. Im bugged I didn't get a picture of just her and her car. She didn't want to paint it all just added mirrors, a snack box, headlights, steering wheel, pedals, and some handles. She did a great job and really did nothing. I feel like she is growing up right before my eyes. She is my 2nd in command when Matt is gone or when I don't feel well. Im so grateful for her and the relationship we have


No comments:

Post a Comment