Monday, March 12, 2018

Yard Work, Little Accident, Muffin Maker, & Tire Troubles

When the weather starts to clear I have to not get to excited about getting the yard to ready because without fail it snows another handful of times. Emy is at the stage she loves to help and has become really good actually.

The other day coming over trappers I hit a wild turkey. It did a little bit of damage to my car and when we stopped we found feathers stuck in the front of the car

Em really likes to help cook or bake anything. The other morning I made some gluten free muffins and Em wanted to do her own so she made some regular blueberry ones. She is definitely a partner in crime
A couple weeks ago I took the suburban to have the air checked and they found a nail and fixed it and then a week later found this. Matt asked me where on earth I had been. I have no idea where all these sharp items came from. Lucky for me Nick is always so helpful and came to get me and the girls to take us to dance while the tire got fixed. When we went to go get the suburban they told us it wasn't all the way thru so they just pulled it out. I totally could have done that.
Our life can be a little random but I love it. Im so grateful for the life God has blessed us with

No comments:

Post a Comment