Saturday, March 31, 2018

Manor Care Easter Egg Hunt

When we planned to go to Logan I had asked Joy watch the girls. She said she was planning on Kerry coming to help but it ended up that she was only there to sleep and Kerry took care of the girls the whole weekend. I felt so grateful he was willing to step up and do that. I was so sad that we were in Logan for the Easter egg but luckily Kerry was willing to take the girls. It is something they look forward to every year and this year was no different. I had asked Britt if she minded coming with her kids and helping if needed with our girls. Im so glad they got to go even if Im still sad we missed it. 


They love to find the golden eggs thats always the goal and at least one of them always succeeds 



They ate to much candy and had a blast doing that until that night when they all ad tummy aches. I think it was really awesome of Kerry to take the girls to do that. I appreciate him taking care of the girls while we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment