Thursday, June 21, 2018

Baby #4---16 Weeks


Finally feel like Im looking prego. Went to the Dr this week and they verified that he is indeed still a boy. The girls really want us to pick a name but we feel like we need to see him to decide. We have been talking more about the nursery and getting that ready in our head. I feel like Im completely unprepared for him. No diapers or clothes. Im struggling with clothes for him I can't seem to find many things that I like but Im hopeful as the fall and winter line comes out that I will find something for him to wear. I think with girls there are just so many options and with boys there are fewer options. I feel like time is passing quickly so I need to get it together but I feel like summer has been so busy. Maybe as fall comes and we get the girls back in school we will get it together. He is getting more active all the time but still can't be felt from the outside. Hallie is anxiously awaiting the day she can feel him kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment