Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dad for the Win-Tristan's Birthday Party

Work at both McKay and Ogden have been slow so when I am feeling good and there are shifts available I have been trying to take advantage knowing I will be taking several months off when I have the baby. Ogden Regional was super busy one weekend so I picked up Sat and Sun. Gracie and our family had been invited to a swim party and really wanted to go but Matt was super great and said he would take the girls and I would meet them after work. When I got there they were having a ball and swimming their hearts out. Matt had it completely under control. There was pizza, cupcakes, and other snacks. It was so great and just what I needed to get thru the rest of the day.  

 They had this super fun blow up and once I got there to watch Em. Matt and the older girls were able to go play on it.


 
We are definitely considering doing a party there for one of the girls in the near future it was so fun. I feel so blessed to have married a man that is such an amazing dad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment