Saturday, June 23, 2018

Gracie's Parade and Matt & Nick in Cananda

This year was in that we had dance thru June. It made for a couple crazy days but it was fun for Gracie. The weekend Matt went to Canada for the car was her last event of being in the Pleasant View Parade. She was excited to get to ride on the float. I was nervous to let my little girl go alone but she did great. 
 After I dropped Gracie off to Brit the other girls and I went to find a place to sit and watch. The girls were super excited to see her and catch candy.

 Hallie is the ultimate helper. It has been so nice with me not feeling good that she is happy to help when needed. I just don't want her to ever feel like she always has to help. Im so grateful for her and I try to make sure to let her know that all the time
 While we were at the parade the boys were headed home from Canada but first made a stop at the first temple in Canada.
  After the parade we had lunch and hung out at Nick & Brits's. After awhile the kids started fighting and only wanted to play on electronics so we packed up and headed for home but even when they were done with each other they still needed to give hugs goodbye that turned into this.


 Although fun Im glad that dance is over for the summer and to just enjoy our summer days


No comments:

Post a Comment