Thursday, July 5, 2018

4th of July Weekend-Norr's Come to Visit

The Norr's were here Tuesday night to Sunday morning. We enjoyed the 4th of July festivities and boating. It was full of drama and stress/anxiety. I don't really want to rehash the situation but I know its something I never want to do again and I was so relived and happy when Sunday morning came. Luckily throughout the weekend Matt and I had things planned for just our little family. On Thursday I went to a freezer meal class with Teann and it was so fun and Im excited to start cooking the meals. See pictures below for Friday fun. 










 Friday afternoon Matt went to SWAT training for work with clients and loved it
 As soon as he got home Friday we went to the NICU reunion at the Roy Aquatic Center. It was so fun popcorn, icees, and cotton candy and swam our hearts out until they kicked us out for closing. It was definitely a highlight in the weekend. The girls loved meeting the princesses and super heros.



 It was a fun night and a break from the drama. Im not sure where my relationship stands particularly with my mom but only time will tell. Maybe once sometime passes I will add the details of the weekend but for now is not the time....just not ready and trying to move past it


No comments:

Post a Comment