Sunday, July 8, 2018

Baby #4--18 Weeks


Here we are at 18 weeks and I'm surprised that we are already half way. This week I had my "20 week" ultrasound. I am 18 4/7 and the baby is measuring 19 6/7. I'm relieved that he is growing and is looking perfectly healthy. Still no name. I currently have a cold Im fighting after all the stress from last week that I think caused all of it. I feel like myself in the mornings but as the day passes I wear down and by evening I usually don't feel well. Still wearing my normal clothes with some alterations. Im getting more attached to this little guy more and more but it still seems surreal. Still no name but we have a short list that includes. Hudson(my fav), Kyler, and Grayson. We finally got some good pictures of him...enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment