Monday, July 9, 2018

A Week of Randomness

Summer means getting the yard situated. Every time I feel like we are done with projects we find something else that needs tweaking but I guess thats life. The girls are at a fun age that they want to be involved and help. We took out the grass around the tramp, we can't keep the grass alive because of the slope. We replaced it with rocks and a border. It looks much better.
  These girls are so fun this week while dad was at work we made a trip to Ulta and lunch at Zupas. It was a fun afternoon with our girls.
 Our weekly lake trip was a little more exciting this week as the girls made some new friends. They were nice enough to share their toys and the girls loved it. 
  Saturday Joy was nice enough to come and watch the girls so we could go out on a day date. It was so nice to just be with him and it never ceases to amaze me how much more I love him everyday. We decided to do the parade of homes. We were gone all day we enjoyed the homes and lunch just the 2 of us. He is my best friends and my everything. He just gets me and is so good to me. We didn't take a lot of pictures but we did find some huge tiles that we love if we end up building again.

It was a week full of randomness. I love that Matt hasn't traveled in a couple weeks and will be home next week. Sometimes the weeks with no plans that just come together are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment