Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July in Huntsville is so fun and just a small town awesome celebration. This year my parents decided to join us. The girls were so excited to wear their flip shirts and to get candy at the parade. They looked so cute in all their red, white, and blue.  
 
 After the parade we walked over to the park and they had some super fun games. Once we were hot we went to get slushies and watch the lawn mower races.
 
  About 2pm we were hot and ready for lunch so we headed home to the a/c. All my girls love Sofie and she is liking them more all time now that he knows they will be nice to her.
   Papa took the kids on some four wheeler rides and they loved that
 The adults hit the volleyball around the backyard but I was happy watch from my lawn chair after running around and playing host all day
 My mom took some pictures for us but they are all blurry I am disappointed but what do you do






 When dark came the glow sticks came out and the heat was gone. We enjoyed the peaceful quiet night. Later we roasted smores while watching the fireworks. It was a fun but long day. My body just doesn't do as well running around as usual so I was glad to go to bed.

At this point I think we have found that the 4th in Huntsville is where we want to be and at the end of the day the most important thing to me is my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment