Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter...Like Never Before

I love Easter. It is probably my favorite holiday minus Christmas. I think we have the most traditions and fun things involved with that. I missed most of them this year. I miss watching Hallie play soccer, the egg hunt at Manor Care, being with family, ect. My mom was so sweet and sent the kids each a gift and stuff for an egg hunt. They all got new silky pjs!







Amy & Perry are so great and did an egg hunt on our car since we don't really have a yard this year. The kids were so excited and loved it!




We did the best we could with missing our extended family members and other traditions that involve other people. The kids said it was an awesome day so I think we did a good job trying to make it as normal as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment