Saturday, April 18, 2020

Out With The Old In With The New---Piano

With my parents moving they offered to give us their piano and since we have grandma's piano that can no longer be tuned we decided to do what we needed to do get it here. So Saturday morning Matt and Hallie left bright and early to head for St George where they would help my parents unpack and get the piano. At the same time I listed our piano hoping to be able to switch them out in the same day. It ended up working so well and the people that bought the piano came about 30 minutes after they moved in the new one. The girls are loving the new piano.

Liam still loves that cute monkey. He cuddles up with him and off to sleep he goes. It is something I want to remember forever. Its so sweet.
While Matt was in St George I was loosing my mind. With the quarantine I have good days and bad and this was one of the worst yet. Amy text and asked if we wanted to come over and I was so grateful to have somewhere to go. The girls rode bikes, played in the dirt, and ate popcorn with M&Ms. It was just what we needed. 
Liam even seems to like the new piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment