Saturday, April 4, 2020

Liam 16 Months

This little guy has gotten much busier lately. He has started climbing...on everything. He loves everything with buttons and technology. I often find him on the dining table and up to the computer typing. I can't get mad because he is go dang cute and Im so happy to see him hitting all of his milestones after all he has been through. Caught him red handed


He loves to carry around his phone...or any phone and push buttons. He's not a fan when you need want your phone back
He still loves blueberries and I love his blueberry face

PMLE...anyone know what that is? Well I didn't either until Liam started with a strange blister/rash on his hands. Sine he had no other symptoms and was acting completely normal. I called the pediatrician and she said she had seen it before and that it would go away on its own. 

Later that evening Matt and I noticed it was now on his ears. We gave him Benadryl but nothing changed. Worried and the doctors office being closed we did a telehealth visit. They also said is was ok and to just watch it. I reached out on Facebook group called LDS moms. I posted a picture and what was going on and within minutes a mom pasted her sons picture with identical symptoms. Polymorphous light eruption(PMLE) which is basically a sun sensitivity. I was so relieved that it wasn't something more serious.
We love this little man and can't imagine our lives without his spunky self. He is such a good eater, sleeper, loves to be held, and play with his sisters(most of the time). He still loves that darling monkey and is getting better at playing by himself all the time. He is our little miracle.



No comments:

Post a Comment