Sunday, May 3, 2020

Happy Birthday Nikki! 31 Years Old

With my dad taking over the Northern Utah branch of the business we get to see him and mom a lot more often. It also makes me feel less pressure to travel so we get to see them regularly. This go around we celebrated Nic's birthday. Nic is one of my favorite humans. She is definitely more than just a sister to me. She loves and accepts me for who I am and goes out of her way to help me when I need something. She has been there for me through thick and thin and is just overall such a wonderful person.
It was such a fun afternoon. We BBQ'd and ate on the back patio while the kids played. We have all really missed each other. I love my family. And although we aren't perfect I'm so glad that we just keep trying to better our relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment