Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Random Dec Pics

 Liam has loved every time it snows and he gets to ride the four wheeler and clear the driveway. 

This little guy is my shopping buddy. Since he is the only one home during the day he goes pretty much everywhere with me. His favorite store is Tjmax and he asks to go there frequently. Although I think Ross is very similar he still prefers Tjmax. I don't know many kids that love shopping and Tjmax.
Bead melting and diamond art are a regular thing at our house. This is one of the may reasons I love the big island
I stashed most of the kids Christmas stuff and when I finally got it all out it was more than I thought. It's hard with Liam and Gracie's birthdays being so close to Christmas. I want them to feel celebrated too.
Amy has been hosting bunco. I really enjoy visiting with some of the ladies and its always fun to exchange gifts. I love to see what the other ladies bring.
The kids have very much been enjoying the snow and building snowmen
Work has been so short and they are offering crazy incentives. I signed up for 7 shifts but didn't end up working any of them. People were fighting over working at the pay rate. Our doctors said we were making more money an hour than they were.


I love the white out conditions and the large chunks flakes especially when I have no where to go...bring on the snow
Our Christmas family photo
Our "Christmas" puzzle
Me and my honey
PJ day at the school along with hot cocoa and cookies





No comments:

Post a Comment