Saturday, December 18, 2021

St. George Christmas

 We had planned to go to St George but then my mom got the stomach flu but thought it was just food poisoning. But once she was better we decided last minute to pack up and head to St George for the weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family. I'm so glad we did. We made some last minute plans to make Christmas candy and visit the lights at Tuachan. We also enjoyed playing in the hot tub and going to the playground. But what we loved most was being with cousins and my sisters. I love the snow but it was also nice to be with people we love and outside in the sunshine. 






















We grabbed dinner at pizza factory before going to Tuachan
The live nativity was beautiful and just the perfect length for all the kids and adults.
Papa styling Addi's unicorn blanket

When we found out there was a train we knew we wanted to ride it. Liam was so thrilled from the time we got there. Every time we saw it driving around he would ask if it was our turn to ride on it.


The longest line of all was to see Santa but the kids all though it was well worth it.






Unfortunately during the nativity my dad started to feel yucky and had to go to the bathroom a couple times and felt nauseous. We decided on our way back to my parents house to pack up and drive thur the night home so we wouldn't expose ourselves to whatever he had. My parents had also been staying at my grandma's house so there was room for all of us at my parents and when you're sick you just want to be in your own space. It was a very late night and we were greeted with very cold temperatures but we were still happy to be home sleeping in our own beds.
It was such a fun weekend and I'm so grateful my sisters cleared schedules so we could all be together. I love them so much and all the time we get to be together.




No comments:

Post a Comment