Friday, February 25, 2022

15 Reasons Not To Be In A Play-Hallie's 1st

 Since Hallie has started Junior High any new activity that is presented she wants to try it! That is something that I lacked growing up was the confidence and desire to try new things and put myself out there. I'm so proud of her and excited to see where her life goes. When the announcement of the play came there was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to do it and she has loved it.



One of the nights we were lucky enough to have Kerry and Joy join us
Just as the play was about to end Emy lost her tooth. I grabbed a wet wipe to help the bleeding stop and tried not to make a scene during the play.


This is Paityn. Hallie met her at school and they have become insta-friends. After meeting and talking to her mom it sounds like the are both the answer to each others and us(the parents) prayers. They are building a home in Eden and are currently living in her grandparents vacation home while they build. I hope they continue to be great friends because Hallie has had plenty of friends that have taken advantage of her. I was so grateful that she came to support Hallie.


No comments:

Post a Comment