Thursday, February 17, 2022

Oops and Moose Season

 In a rush to get out the door and get the kids from school I looked in my mirror and saw sky but the door wasn't quite all the way up and I hit the garage door. I knew immediately what I had done and jumped out to see the damage. The car was fine but the garage door was slightly bent and I couldn't open or close it. I immediately started calling friends to make sure the girls got picked up. Amy is as solid as they come when it comes to a friend that will bail you out. She immediately came up and grabbed me and we went to grab kids. Matt was out of town but call our garage guy and they came the next morning and were able to reset the door and straighten it out enough so it would open and close until they could order a new one. They said to plan on 12-16 weeks for the new panels so I was really glad they were able to get it to work for now.




Its that time of year that we get to see several of these amazing creatures. And pay extra special attention to make sure we don't hit them.



No comments:

Post a Comment