Friday, February 11, 2022

Matt's Birthday Surprise

 Matt loves the Jazz and has for as long as I have known him. So one day while scrolling social media I saw someone had listed a set of tickets for a game near his birthday. So I bought them in secret and then lined up everything for a date night I just didn't tell him what we were doing. We went to dinner and he didn't ask to many questions. I was dying inside wanting to tell him but being so excited that he had no idea what we were doing. As we finished dinner we had decided to go do some shopping. But I started to panic when I realized we were running out of time. So I told him to keep driving and then I came out with it. It worked! He was so excited! So off to the game we went. Our tickets ended up being really great. I can't remember the last time I surprised Matt like this and it was fun! I love this guy and I'm so happy to call him mine. Thanks for choosing me!



No comments:

Post a Comment