Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Disney Day #3-Disneyland

 When we got to Disney this morning it was already hot but we found some of the rides that had shade to stand in and waited. What we thought would be short line ended up being so long because the ride broke down. We just weren't having great luck with lines and the heat this trip. There have been so many people everywhere we go and that hasn't been the case in years past. It was been super frustrating for all of us but were making the best of it.

This trip I did a lot more research about foods and what people love to try and we did a lot more of that than we have in the past. This was one of their macaroons. I was hoping they would have the raspberry one but no such luck. They also had a grilled cheese and tomato soup that they do gluten free that we tried and it was delicious.
We also tried a coconut macron shaped like a mountain
Today when Matt and I traded out to ride Indiana Jones Liam and I went to ride the steam boat. I don't think we have ever ridden it on our trips before. One of the times it was broken or being remodeled but it was a fun thing to do while they rode the ride and we saw Tianna from Princess and the Frog.
After the steam boat we went to ride Thunder Mountain and it was broke down so we hopped in line to see Mirabell from Encanto. After we got in line a worker blocked off the line. I felt so bad as so many kids were turned away. I guess they are limiting character visits to 20 families and then they cut it off. One family was trying to explain to the worker that this was their 3rd time trying to see her and that it was their last day at the park. I asked the worker if I could claim them and they could stand by us in line. He said that we my decision so we added them to our group it felt like the right thing to do.


All the girls wanted to drive and Liam did to but he was to short. So that's probably while even when the ride isn't broken it takes forever because everyone rides alone. 




Matt took Liam on Jungle Cruise while I rode with the girls on Indiana Jones
Then we got the chance to ride the 2nd Star Wars ride that was broke down the day before. It was also well done and made me less sick than the one before so that was a win for me.



We wanted a picture with the pumpkin but every time we tried there were a ton of people but we decided we wanted to make it work so we  stood further away and then a couple offered to take our picture and we returned the favor. It was another good but long day.



No comments:

Post a Comment