Monday, September 26, 2022

Happy 13 Hallie!

 There was a a quick turn around from our vacation to Hallie's birthday so we went from one fun thing to the next. While Liam was at school I checked Hallie out for lunch. We just stayed close here in the Valley and it worked out great and I got her back just in time for me to pick up the girls and Liam. It was fun to have some one on one time on her special day.

She requested a gold drip cake. Gone are the days of princess cakes but it's still fun to try and create what they describe.

All gathered around to see what she's getting as gifts
When I saw this shirt I knew it looked like something Hallie would wear so I snagged it. She seems to be pretty thrilled with it


She got a game from Paityn
A book she had been wanting released the day after her birthday so we preordered it and printed out a picture of what she'd be receiving the next day.




Her friend Paityn

We have our first teenager. Hallie is one of a kind although often I think she is a miniature version of me with a few splashes of Matt in her. Luckily she has his musical ear but it drives Grandma Joy crazy because she wants her to learn the notes! She is super helpful and is my right hand most days. I think she would say that Gracie is one of her best friends, with her and Emy they clash frequently because the are so alike, and she, like all of us, has a soft spot for Liam. Once she make a decision to do something she is a force to be reconned with for anyone who stands in her way. She still loves reading and Im grateful for that. Love this girl who made me a mama. Can't wait to see where she goes in life and what she chooses to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment