Friday, September 16, 2022

Salmon Run

 This is something that is becoming a tradition. I don't love to hike when its hot but this time of year is so great because it's not so hot and the hike has water at the end.

Bonus for us Matt got to come this year. It's always nice to have an extra adult along in case something happens and I need extra hands.
This is one of my favorite views on the entire hike.






Then we finally made it!






We found a dry spot and had some snacks and drinks before heading back out to hike out.
The kids took all the rocks and made a path across the stream while Matt and I just enjoyed watching.



Then we hiked back out. It was so much fun but we were ready for some food, rest, and more water. I hope this is something the kids continue to want to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment