Friday, September 30, 2022

September Recap

 With fall coming we were trying to wrap up some of our outdoor projects before winter comes. We finally rented a lift to get it done. The kids were happy to help and took turns getting a ride. I cut the boards and handed them to Matt to speed up the process. It ended up looking great now we need to take the time to get it puttied and painted.


They have been sealing and patching the asphalt in the neighborhood and Liam has loved every minute. We often sit out and eat our meals on the front porch swing. I love his love for all things vehicles. 
Being a kid some days is a lot of work. One morning I heard Liam get up but then didn't hear him come in my room. I looked at the cameras and saw him sound asleep on the couch. I guess he needed another nap after his sleep at night. 
Someone on Huntsville was selling these lights for cheap and I had been wanting to put something like this in. I love how it's turned out and the fun lights at night above the fire pit.
Emy drew these pictures and wrote the following story 

The kids are still spending plenty of time in the sand box and making some beautiful creations

One morning while working in the yard I was wandering around picking up weeds and found this beautiful bush that I had no idea it would look like this


No comments:

Post a Comment